So I got out my spring form pan which I haven't used in YEARS, beaters and got to work.
Here is a easy recipe for Classic Cheesecake
1 1/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup butter (melted)
3 packages Cream Cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Cherry pie filling (or whatever topping you like)
1. Preheat oven to350F.
2. Mix graham crumbs and butter together and press into the bottom of the a greased spring form pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, then add eggs one at a time.
4. Pour cream cheese mix mixture into the pan and bake for 55 minutes until center is just set. Remove from oven and use a knife or metal spatula and run around edge of cake to loosen from pan.
5. Let cook down at room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 5 hours. (longer is better)
6. cut into slices and serve with cherry pie filling. (It's my favorite, but whatever you like go for it!!)
Post a Comment