August 16, 2012

It's been too long

Wow, so I have seriously dropped the ball and I'm very sorry. It has been far too long since I wrote a post, but there was a very good reason for this.
We had our baby Alessio Baptized this past Sunday. It took me a few weeks to get everything made and ready for the big day. (I made a lot of the decorations, so while it added stress, it saved money.)

Here's a little post about the day.

The theme was a "Country meets Circus with a little Blue and Green sprinkled on top".

The Decor

Triangle banners
Pinwheel Center piece
The wish tree
Large outdoor event tent. (we rented it)

The Food

Hotdogs and burgers
Easy Peasy Baked Beans
Coleslaw
Fruit
Veggies
Spinach Dip
Raspberry Vanilla cupcakes with Fresh Lemon Butter cream
Chocolate Cupcakes with Turtle Caramel cream

Candy buffet

It was a perfect day, we had about 25 people over after a beautiful Baptism service.



No comments:

Post a Comment