Here is my recipe for some stick to your ribs Chili. It's a HUGE batch, but you can add it onto your nachos, rice, fries, hotdogs, etc.
Ingredients:2 onions chopped
4 celery stalks chopped
3 cloves of garlic chopped
1 cup chopped bell peppers (I used a mixture of red, yellow and green)
2lb Lean Ground Beef
2 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Ground Cumin
2 cans (540ml each) Dark Red Kidney Beans. (Drained)
2 cans (540ml each) Pinto Beans (Not Drained)
1 can (540ml each) Navy Beans (Drained)
1 can (540ml each) Chick Peas (Drained)
1 can Aylmer Accents Diced Tomato's (for Chili)
1 can (796ml) Diced Tomato
1 can (796ml) Stewed Tomato
1 can (680ml) Tomato Sauce (I use Hunts)
2 tbsp Chili Powder
1 tbsp Ground Cumin
2 tsp White Sugar
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste.
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350F & Spray a large fry pan lightly with Pam. Heat pan over medium high, until warm, add onions, celery, garlic and peppers and fry until onions start to brown.
2. Remove Veggies from pan and set aside.
3. Add ground beef to pan and scramble fry until cooked through.
5. In a roasting pan mix all of the beans, diced tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce until well combined.
6. Add the meat and veggies mixture to the beans and add the 2 tbsp Chili Powder,1 tbsp Ground Cumin, 2 tsp White Sugar, 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
7. Cover tightly with tinfoil and bake in oven for at least 2 hours. (the longer the better)
8. Top with Cheddar Cheese and Enjoy!!