This is quite possibly one of the tastiest, easiest, quickest chicken recipe's I've ever had. Make lots because you will definitely want leftovers!
1Tbsp cooking oil (I used canola)
6 garlic cloves garlic (minced)
6 Tbsp Brown Sugar
6 Chicken Breast
1. Preheat oven to 500F. Spray casserole dish with cooking spray and place chicken breast in dish.
2. Heat oil in small sauce pan on medium, add garlic and cook until just fragrant and just getting brown, remove from heat. (Don't burn, burnt garlic tastes bitter)
3. Add brown sugar to oil/garlic and mix until combined.
4. Spread mix on each chicken breast evenly.
5. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes, baste with juices from pan and bake for another 5 - 10 minutes.
That's it! It's so good, we had it with salad and it was so good!