October 02, 2012

Classic Cheesecake

It was my husbands birthday yesterday and I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said all he wanted was cheesecake. (He's an easy man to please)

So I got out my spring form pan which I haven't used in YEARS, beaters and got to work.

Here is a easy recipe for Classic Cheesecake

Ingredients


1 1/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup butter (melted)

3 packages Cream Cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 eggs


Cherry pie filling (or whatever topping you like)

Directions


1. Preheat oven to350F.
2. Mix graham crumbs and butter together and press into the bottom of the a greased spring form pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, then add eggs one at a time.
4. Pour cream cheese mix mixture into the pan and bake for 55 minutes until center is just set. Remove from oven and use a knife or metal spatula and run around edge of cake to loosen from pan.
5. Let cook down at room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 5 hours. (longer is better)
6. cut into slices and serve with cherry pie filling. (It's my favorite, but whatever you like go for it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment