June 26, 2012

Easy Teacher Thank you Gift Idea

The end of the school year is here again and after all of the hard work they have put into teaching my boys I am putting together a thank you gift for both of my boys teachers.

This year I decided to do something a little more creative then just my typical Tim Horton's card.



The Ingredients

1 Oprah Magazine (or magazine of your choice)
1 Drink mix (I chose a pretty canister of lemonade)
1 chocolate bar (I chose a Peanut Butter and Jam chocolate bar)
1 Drink Plastic Container
4 Matching Plastic highball glass



The Directions

  • Stack the classes and place in the Container.
  • Roll the magazine so it fits in the container.
  • Tape the chocolate bar and lemonade into the glass.
  • Wrap ribbon around the container and tape in place. 
  • Curl the ribbons and that's it! Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment